Senior C# Developer
Senior C# Developer - Manchester
Salary up to £60K
Due to a sustained period of growth, our award-winning client have instructed us to recruit a Senior C# Developer who is well versed with .NET backend/middleware systems implementing complex logic and third-party integrations. You’ll need to be familiar with large scale systems, and comfortable working within a highly collaborative team.
- Delivery of a complex product into an interesting and challenging market.
- You will be responsible for implementing sections of functionality.
- Making updates to existing features, ensuring they are delivered on time with the correct approach and to the standards defined by the development leads.
- Deliver a platform that has integration to internal and external services.
- Taking ownership of systems or sub-systems when required
- Carry out performance optimization.
- Commercial experience in .NET with C# on complex systems.
- Experience with N-Tier architecture/SOA.
- Knowledge of relevant design patterns.
- Excellent understanding of OOP concepts.
- Demonstrable experience of building Web Services, WebAPI and WCF.
- Database experience, schema design and SQL with MySQL.
- NoSQL experience is also beneficial.
- WinForms/WPF is extremely useful.
- Experience working in an Agile or Kanban environment.
For more information or to be considered for this opportunity please apply.