Inenco is one of the UK’s leading energy management consultancies. Our focus is on changing the future of business energy by delivering innovative solutions that meet our clients’ changing business needs today and will future proof them for tomorrow.
We bring unparalleled experience, insight and solutions to a rapidly advancing market place. We provide access not only to secure pricing and supply but also to emerging technology, sustainability and legislative developments - ensuring our customers always stay ahead of the field.
This is a business focused on delivering positive outcomes for our clients, our people and the communities in which we live. We work hard to create a positive environment, celebrate and reward our successes and enjoy the job we do.Position
Responsible for producing timely and accurate financial information for internal and external stakeholders, providing support to other departments, enabling them to make informed decisions.Requirements
- Preparation of Trial Balance and supporting schedules within deadlines
- Production of month end accounts and board pack including commentary
- Reconciliation and analysis of balance sheet accounts
- Liaising with overhead budget holders to promote understanding of performance against budget
- Preparation of overhead budgets and forecasts.
- Produce adhoc commercial analysis with required by senior management
- Assisting with the annual audit process including liaising with the external auditors
- Production of tax packs and supporting schedules