Corporate Account Manager - Insurance
You will work very closely with our expert Account Executives who will support and nurture you. You will service your client accounts within the renewals process. This could include administration, preparation of presentations to insurers, negotiating premiums with underwriters, processing adjustments and preparing client reports and other documentation as required. As you can see, the role is highly varied and will help to broaden an already deep understanding of the insurance industry.
To be successful and make this role your own; you will have experience of working with clients and colleagues, demonstrate excellent customer service and the ability to negotiate.
- In partnership with our Insurance Account Executives, you will focus entirely on the support needs of your clients. This is why you will be a first class communicator and have the customer needs at the centre of your actions.
- The role will mean creating renewals documents, handling the mid-term adjustments and also designing new quotes for customers. Strong administration skills will show us your true potential.
- A key part of your role is to ensure all client details are recorded accurately and entered onto Acturis quickly; this allows us to keep all client records accurate for audit purposes.
- You should really adopt organisational excellence within the workplace, as your role will be about ensuring cover is in place by renewal date to meet your client needs. This will allow you to demonstrate your exceptional time keeping ability and your practical approach to multi-tasking.
- Day to day you will look after Insurer queries for your clients' policies, assist your clients with their queries on a day to day basis relating to existing policies and liaise with insurers regarding potential changes and new terms for policies. Confirm cover with relevant insurers, process policies and chase up outstanding documentation when required.
- You will handle account queries and credit control matters highlighting any concerns to account managers on time - Prepare Invoices, Registers and other documentations.
- Understand and apply legal and regulatory policies as required, whilst aligning with our Professional Standards Manual.