Mechanical Project Manager
Mechanical Project Manager - Water Treatment
Principal Contractor based in Kent covering Water Treatment Projects across Kent & Sussex requires Mechanical Project Managers due to company growth.
Role: Mechanical Project Manager
Location: Kent based (site visits to Sussex will be required)
Salary: £40k-£50k (experience dependant) plus package
The Mechanical Project Manager should:
- Have experience working on either Water Treatment Works or Sewage Treatment Works (desirable)
- Utilities background or chemical process environments may be considered
- Hold a HNC in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Be able to provide positive references from previous employment
- Hold strong communication skills with a professional attitude
As a Mechanical Project Manager, you will:
- Oversee drawings and suggest adjustments where necessary
- Take part in meetings from design through to handover phase
- Attend site visits and feedback findings from site
- Liaise between client and internal teams
- Manage sub-contractor arrangements
- Suggest ways to improve efficiency
- Ensure project runs on time and within budget
- Handover to the client
- Excellent reputation within the Water Treatment industry
- Longevity due to upcoming projects already awarded
- Fantastic package including healthcare, pension etc
- Friendly team with plenty of support
- Opportunities to progress within your career
If you believe you could be the ideal Mechanical Project Manager, please submit your CV. Any queries, call Kirsty on option 3.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.