Data Lineage Lead
A fantastic opportunity for a Data Lineage Lead to join a world leading bank in Knutsford. The bank is going through an exciting growth period and is looking to add a Data Quality Lead with experience of Data Modelling and Data Analysis to their Knutsford team.
Salary: Based on experience
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Clear understanding of data modelling and exploratory data analysis
- Extensive knowledge of process and control engineering
- Expert knowledge of excel
- Strong hands on experience on Visio and creation of data maps
- Able to effectively explain data problems, proposals and rationale to collaborators and decision makers.
- Become the key contact for all data lineage and Authoritative Data Sources
- Represent CDO office in all data linage meetings and forums
- Own and create data analysis report and track data from source to reporting.
- Own and create data assurance closure pack
- Establish and ensure existing data lineage activities complies with the Group Data Management Policy and Standards
What's on offer?
An opportunity to work with a world leading bank
Excellent opportunities for career growth and progression
A generous pension scheme
Discretionary annual bonus
Additional flexible benefits to suit you (incl. childcare vouchers, discounted gym, dental cover, share save, etc.)
If you are an experienced Data Lineage Lead and you're keen to join a prestigious organisation in Knutsford, then please apply now!
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants.