CNC Miller - Nightshift
Based in Ferndown, my client is looking to recruit a Semi Skilled CNC Miller to join the expanding team on nightshift.
Ideally the position would suit somebody who is capable of setting and operating a mill with fanuc controls.
The type of work is high precision complex component parts.
- Read & understand a 2D drawings
- Set up and operate CNC MILL
- Inspect own work to drawing
- Knowledge of the aerospace industry
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in milling
- Experience in minor machine/offset edits
- Experience of setting & operating CNC mill machine
- Experience of working to engineering drawings or work instructions
- Knowledge of Aerospace Quality or similar
Location: Ferndown, Dorset
Hours: 39 hours per week
Salary: £17.33 - £19.50 per hour including premium
Our aim is to contact all successful applications within 5 days of receiving your application. Should you not of heard within 5 days, please feel free to contact us to confirm that your application has been received.