Student Placement - Instrument & Control Systems Engineering (12 months)
Innospec Inc. is an international specialty chemicals company with approximately 1900 employees in 23 countries. Innospec manufactures and supplies a wide range of specialty chemicals to markets in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia-Pacific.
The Fuel Specialties business specializes in manufacturing and supplying fuel additives that improve fuel efficiency, boost engine performance and reduce harmful emissions. Oilfield Services provides specialty chemicals to all elements of the oil & gas exploration and production industry. The Performance Chemicals business creates innovative technology-based solutions for our customers in the Personal Care, Home Care, Agrochemical, Mining and Industrial markets. Octane Additives produces octane improvers to enhance gasoline.
An opportunity has arisen for a 12 month student placement to be based at our Engineering Projects Department at Ellesmere Port, Cheshire starting in Summer 2019.
The placement is ideal for someone looking for experience within an industrial environment.
- You will be studying BEng in Industrial Control Systems/Electronic Engineering or similar
- You will be a self-motivated individual who is prepared to get stuck in
During the placement you will gain experience in the following areas:
- Process Control Systems (DCS/PLC) Programming
- Sequential Control
- Graphics Building
- Logical Programming Methods and PID Loop Controls
- Industrial Instrumentation Installation & Commissioning