Qualified Drama Teacher - Permanent - September 2019 Start
A secondary school based in the London Borough of Kingston is looking for a qualified Drama Teacher starting September 2019. They are looking to appoint a reactive and committed teacher to join their performing Arts Department, the ability to inspire and enthuse young practitioners is essential.
Are you a teacher of Drama look to expand your teaching experience ? Do you a passion in your subject area ?
If you agreed with the above we strongly suggest you register your interest by applying now.
Permanent Drama Teaching Job
Outstanding School (OFSTED)
Hard working and supportive department
April or September Start
What the school can offer you
- The opportunity to join a highly successful performing arts department with a wide range of expertise
- A supportive environment where the work-life balance of teachers is proactively promoted
- A successful school recognised for their academic achievements
About the Role
- Qualified teacher with QTS
- Permanent role from April or September 2019
- School is easily accessible by public transport and does have some staff parking
Interviews will be held as suitable teachers apply. Please send your most up to date CV by clicking the 'Apply' link if you are interested in this role.