Marketing Assistant - Bournemouth - £18,000 - £21,000 DOE
Dovetail Recruitment are pleased to be working with an extremely successful independent, integrated, marketing agency creating, exceptional campaigns which change behaviour. Due to continued growth they are looking for a talented Marketing Assistant.
Our client is looking for an Marketing Assistant to support team members to maintain and grow existing accounts though exceptional day to day management. They are also looking for someone with excellent communication skills who can develop and build successful relationships with clients.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Marketing Assistant:
- Developing a strong relationship with Clients being the main point of contact
- Create opportunities to get new clients/business and invest time into expanding your knowledge of their company
- Effective delivery and management of day-to-day projects
- A collaborative approach to working closely with team members - both account handlers and creative’s
- Effectively communicate across the team, maintaining a motivating and positive environment and ensuring outstanding team work
- Support the Account Director in delivering key projects
Experience & Knowledge:
- Enthusiastic about the business while maintaining a professional manner
- Excellent presentation skills (writing and delivering)
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to time manage and organise successfully while juggling various tasks
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Knowledge of FMCG/retail market ideal
- Strong IT skills including Excel and Powerpoint
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary £18,000 - £21,000 DOE
- 20 Days holiday rising with service- up to 25 days
- Working hours 9 - 5.30pm
- Breakfast and snacks provided throughout the day
This position would suit candidates with Marketing Assistant experience who have worked within a Marketing Agency.
If you are interested in this position, then please click 'ApplyNow’;
alternatively, please view 'Similar Roles;.