German Speaking Product Manager
Our client is looking for a fluent German speaker who also has a science-based degree and has at least 2 years commercial experience.
You should be a good communicator, a team player and able to work collaboratively with a variety of different groups across business units. You should have the ability to drive work forward quickly and efficiently on your own initiative and be computer literate and have knowledge of Excel and simple spreadsheet modeling.
- Contribute to, and develop, marketing plans and strategies, including delivering both online and offline marketing campaigns
- Liaise, support and network with customers, colleagues, distributors and suppliers internationally
The company is a distributor of bioscience products in the UK and Europe and is committed to providing a high-quality sales and distribution service. This role will require regular travel to Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
- Responsibility for sales and marketing of key suppliers and product ranges in Germany, Switzerland and Austria.
- Responsibility for part of the CML distributed brands portfolio including updating price lists and web listings.
- Incoming and outgoing communication with customers.
- To translate marketing copy and product information into German.
- To visit new and key customers as necessary (monthly travel required).
- To contribute to writing and designing of marketing material, and all aspects of implementing campaigns (including writing and sending of HTML emails, evaluating the success of campaigns, monitoring competitor activity, market research)
- To assist with website copy and upkeep including help with expansion of the website (s) to better serve customers in territories outside the UK
- To assist in organising and attending events such as conferences/lunch and learn etc
- Any other duties as specified by your line manager