OSR is excited to be working alongside a non-profit organisation who are looking for a motivated and engaging Employment Service Manager to join their hard-working team.
You will need to be empathetic and pro-active, to offer personalised and thorough support to clients through the range of services this non-profit organisation delivers, whilst working closely with other non-profit organisations.
- To spear-head the development, implementation and management of the services offered by this non-profit organisation.
- Effectively lead and manage a team of advisors to ensure a high standard of client care is delivered, whilst meeting individual and team targets.
- Help maintain an environment of constant growth, learning, and implementation of new initiatives to enable a personalised and non-discriminative service is delivered.
- Have a wider knowledge of other non-profit and voluntary sectors who will be able to assist in providing support and advice for vulnerable service users.
- Continually offer support for individual clients during and after their involvement with the organisation.
- Project management experience.
- Experience working with other organisations to carry out a range of services.
- Experience of staff coaching and mentoring.
- Experience in delivering services to vulnerable clients.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- £31,000, with £31,500 after the completion of successful probation period.
- 37.5 hours per week
Norfolk wide, so a full driving license and vehicle access are essential.
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.