We are recruiting for an experienced Marketing Executive to join our client's growing team.
You will be responsible for managing campaigns and events and communicating with customers and suppliers, producing high-quality work to deadlines.
The role will suit someone with previous marketing experience.
As a Marketing Executive you will:
- Plan and deliver events, ensuring we create leads and reach target audiences with key messages.
- Maintain and develop printed marketing collateral to support the client's products and services.
- Manage copy-writing, design and print to deliver brand consistency, quality and good value.
- Manage visual design, copy and tone-of-voice guidelines.
- Be the main point of contact for the PR agency, overseeing the production and approval of press releases and articles.
- Experience of working within a marketing department.
- Excellent communication skills- both written and spoken.
- Team player with the ability to build good working relationships.
- Efficient with an eye for detail.
- Skilled user of MS Office suite.
Salary: £25,000- £30,000 depending on experience and skill.
The role is full time.Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.