Infrastructure Engineer - 90218894
This is a fantastic opportunity for an infrastructure developer to join one of the countries leading banks in Knutsford on a permanent basis.
The role itself;
- You will be the main developer for privileged access management solution based on a vendor product and tightly coupled with internal systems using Python.
- You will work alongside infrastructure engineers and provide development support.
- You will be engaging with key stakeholders such as business aligned technology teams (RTB/BTB)
- You will be liaising with technical and business teams
To be successful in this role;
- Ability to code (Ruby/ Python/Perl)
- Deep understanding of server infrastructure (UNIX) and facilitating technologies
- Knowledge of and deep understanding of Infrastructure as a Code concepts and tools (Chef, git, Jenkins, Terraform)
- Ability to work in a globally distributed agile team (scrum)
They are looking for passionate individuals with both technical and leadership skills to lead the team to success.
What is in it for you?
The company offer various benefits including:
pension contributions, 25 days holiday and various discounts etc. If you need flexibility, this can also be discussed.
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants.