Registered Nurse - Dialysis
£23,500 - £26,500 (plus benefits)
Eclypse are currently recruiting for a full-time role as a Dialysis Nurse for a private treatment centre located in the Burnley area. Newly qualified nurses will be considered for this role.
This client is one of the world's largest independent renal care providers and they are committed to developing the best renal care services in dialysis, whilst continually improving the quality of life of their patients.
Within this role as a Clinic Nurse you will be required to provide high quality care to patients undergoing dialysis in a unique and rewarding environment.
Key duties include:
- Initiation and termination of dialysis treatment whilst providing clinical care, emotional support and independence for patients
- Administer medications, fluid therapy or other appropriate treatments and documenting accordingly
- Assessing patients both pre and post-dialysis and discuss/review any concerns within the team
- Prepare and monitor dialysis machines
- Providing fantastic care to patients at all times and continually working to improve the quality of service provided
A successful candidate will have/be:
- RGN with NMC registration
- At least 1-year experience in general nursing (dialysis experience would be advantageous but is not essential)
- Able to work well both autonomously and within a multi-disciplinary team
This is a full-time position of 37.5 hours per week with a mixed shift pattern from Monday to Saturday between the hours of 6am and 11.30pm (no nights or Sundays).
Our client is offering a competitive salary up to £26,500 depending on experience plus allowances for unsociable hours and benefits such as: 27 days annual leave (plus bank holidays), life assurance and pension.
Full training programme will be provided.
Applications from newly qualified nurses are welcomed!
If you are interested in this unique and excellent opportunity, please submit your CV to Caroline at Eclypse Recruitment.