Registered Mental Health Nurse B6 - Military Locum - Aldershot
Are you an experienced Registered Mental Health Nurse looking to expand and build on your experience? Do you want the opportunity to work in a truly unique environment? Then look no further!
CRG Defence are seeking a professional Registered Mental Health Nurse (Band 6) in the Aldershot area. This is a FULL TIME role and the successful candidate will be required to work 37.5 HOURS between each week.
Assignments can be extended so please call one of our team to discuss this requirement in more detail or alternatively apply for this job and we will contact you to discuss.
What you'll be doing:
- Responsible for providing an outpatient community mental health service with a focus on occupational health within the area of responsibility. This will include helping to organise and deliver therapeutic interventions, educational training and mental health promotion initiatives in collaboration with the multi-disciplinary mental health team.
- Carrying out initial mental health assessments and subsequent reviews for all referred personnel.
- Responsible for an identified case load by reviewing client needs with ongoing development and evaluation of individual treatment plans.
What CRG Defence can offer you?
- Up to £100 bonus awarded following your first placement with CRG Defence*
- Competitive pay rates
- Immediate work available with the choice of long and short term assignments available
- Earn up to £800 per referral via our Refer a Friend Scheme*
- Assistance with travel and accommodation*
- Free mandatory training and annual updates
- Weekly payments
*Terms and conditions apply
What you will need:
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Must be Registered Nurse (MH) with the NMC and hold a valid PIN with no restrictions to practice.
- Must have MSc or Post Graduate Diploma in a Mental Health clinical speciality.
- Must be a RMN with at least 2 years community experience.
About CRG Defence
As the Ministry of Defence's leading supplier and the only provider to manage all temporary healthcare career opportunities, CRG Defence has the unique position of being able to connect you with this unrivalled pool of civilian military jobs. We are the only agency to receive all assignments for medical grades across the UK and Overseas
CRG is an equal opportunities employer. CRG operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently UK residents and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your response, due to the high volume of applications we regret that this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification from us within 30 days please take your application as not being successful this time.