Ambridge Harris is delighted to be supporting a leading Legal Firm to recruit for a Marketing Executive to join them on a full time, permanent basis.
The main purpose of the Marketing Executive role will be to support the Marketing Team with a full range of activities across the complete marketing mix. You will be working within a team supporting the delivery of successful campaigns ensuring the marketing plan is successfully executed, on time and in budget.
Key responsibilities with include:
- Contributing to new ideas for marketing standards and processes
- Managing multi-channel campaigns from start to finish, including contributing to planning, design, monitoring and measuring and end of campaign reporting.
- Pro-actively managing digital and social channels
- Pro-actively managing and continuing to develop the company website (via a content management system) including SEO, regular analytical reporting and insight
- Supporting the delivery of high quality, effective reports on all marketing activity, including ROI and providing advice where necessary
- Managing Events; from establishing audience and objectives, project management and production of supporting material, delivery of event on the day and post event evaluation
- Maintaining the clear and coherent brand message in all of the Companies communications
- Liaising with external design and PR agencies.
The ideal candidate will;
- Be a team player with excellent organisational and IT skills.
- Ideally hold a certificate and/or degree in Marketing (or equivalent) alongside proven experience of delivering the full marketing mix, ideally but not essentially, in a professional services environment.
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a proven Marketeer to develop their skills within a busy Marketing Team.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within 5 days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Ambridge Harris is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Ambridge Harris will not discriminate on unlawful grounds.