Full Time Music Teacher - Starting ASAP
Long term supply - Maternity cover
Here at Connect2staff an exciting opportunity has risen for a committed, enthusiastic and qualified Music Teacher to join a vibrant and positive Secondary school in Based in Chatham.
This is a full time long term supply role starting ASAP. Applications are welcome from qualified Music Teachers who can successfully teach their subject at Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 and potentially KS5 with a track record of teaching Music within the curriculum and fully qualified with QTS.
Music Teacher must have
- Educated to a degree level
- Achieved QTS certification
- Experience and understanding of delivering KS3, KS4 and potentially KS5 Music curriculum
- Able to stimulate students to learn
- Passionate about making a difference, in a rewarding career
- Excellent behavioural management skills
- Understanding of student's needs and behaviours
- Ability to plan and deliver lessons from your own initiative
- Approachable, flexible, considerate and friendly
- Strong behaviour management
- A dedicated Education Consultant
- Competitive rates of pay
- £100* incentive for every supply or permanent teacher recommended to Connect2Staff
- Access to a wide range of Kent-based teaching opportunities through our clients
- 40+ years' experience in the Education team
- Wholly owned by Kent County Council
If you are looking to join a supportive and friendly team, and a Secondary School with a great then please get into contact me with today!
If this position is not quite right for you, but you are looking for a position within a Secondary School please do get in touch as I would love to help!
Connect2Staff/Connect2Kent, part of Commercial Services Trading/Kent Ltd, is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.