Group Reporting Accountant
The Finance and Accountancy Division of SF Recruitment are currently working with a large retail company to recruit a Group Reporting Accountant on an interim basis. My client is looking for an experienced qualified interim to assist on a 3 to 6 month period.
My client is located in Northamptonshire and is commutable from all parts of Leicestershire, South Warwickshire, Rugby, Nuneaton and Coventry.
Responsibilities of the interim Group Reporting Accountant:
- Support completion of statutory accounts and audit
- Assist Tax Director with group tax provisioning.
- Ad hoc support to reporting and accounting team.
- Complete all financial reporting requirements Monthly Actuals reporting and balance sheet reconciliations, Statistics Reporting, Tax and Audit Compliance Work.
- Complete some aspects of US Monthly and Quarterly Accounting Deliverables as required to support the Financial Reporting Manager. Tasks will involve but not be limited to the completion of Balance Sheet Variance Analysis, Cash Flow Forecast
- Cover for the Financial Reporting Manager in their absence for their month end and quarter end tasks.
- Take responsibility on a rotational basis (determined by the Financial Controller) when requested, to conduct: Independent Balance Sheet reviews, BCP, SOX testing, Tax Pack completion for both UK and US.
The Group Reporting Accountant will be:
- Qualified (ACA desirable)
- Ideally experience in practice
- Multi-currency consolidation.
- Essbase experience desired but not essential.
- A flexible all rounder
Competitive day rate:
£350 - £400 a day