A thriving, modern and growing company based near Congleton has an exciting opportunity for a Finance Manager to join them.
Reporting to the friendly and approachable Directors the role has a clear progression opportunity for a 'bigger' role as the company grows.
Some of the duties and responsibilities will include:
- Manage the Finance departments resources, recommend and implement staff changes in the department.
- Have the ability to work as part of a small team and get involved in all aspects of the Company's operation
- Take full responsibility for the preparation of the company's budgets and forecasts
- Prepare, oversee, review, and adhere to the budgets
- Ensure the company's statutory obligations are adhered to
- Monitor cash flow, accounts, and other financial transactions
- Manage payroll, sub-contractor payments, and tax deduction matters
- Prepare management reports on a monthly and annual basis
- Seek out methods and practices to minimise financial risk
- Liaise with the company's auditors to manage the annual audit efficiently.
- Create and maintain relationships with service providers and contractors, including banking institutions and accountants
- Keep a constant awareness of the company's financial position and act to prevent problems
- Working knowledge of platforms including (but not limited to) Sage, Excel, Word, Powerpoint etc
- Positive outlook
- Commercial acumen
- Highly numerate with good attention to detail
- Ideally a fully qualified accountant
- Strong analytical skills
- Ambitious and passionate
Great role with clear progression!