PR Account Manager
Our client is an innovative PR agency situated within an idyllic countryside location in Buckinghamshire. Looking for somebody passionate and creative due to significant growth within the business, your attention to detail will have a core importance in ensuring your success within the role. An ability to work across a variety of accounts, managing client campaigns is a skill needed.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Experience in writing and express pitching
- Delivering successful and captivating communications using content creation and multi-channel tactics
- A thorough understanding of the communications mix, from traditional to online, social and paid
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage budgets
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Confident and experienced in dealing with blue chip clients
- Line management experience is desirable
- Support the writing and planning of clients’ strategies
- Ensure quality work is carried out in line with the clients’ requirements
The ideal candidate will be:
- Forward thinking
- Enthusiastic with the ability to think on your feet
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Creative with the ability to think on your feet
- A passion for the PR industry and a desire to work in the B2B technology field
Please note that due to the rural location, a driver’s license is essential for the role.
Sona Resourcing LTD acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.