Purchase Ledger Clerk
Exciting opportunity for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join an established organisation in Milton Keynes.
This role will support the organisation with invoice processing.
Main duties include:
- Purchase ledger
- Inputting invoices
- Dealing with miss allocated/ un-allocated invoices
- Contacting clients and internal contacts to reconcile discrepancies
- Invoice scanning
- Matching invoices
- Month end processes
- Sage Experience (Ideally)
- Processing invoices in a timely, effective manner
- Assisting with invoice queries
- Raising Purchase orders
- Coding and batching invoices
- Proven purchase ledger experience
- Strong communication skills
- IT literate
- Experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk
To apply please email your CV in Word format.
If you do not hear back from us within 1 week, we’re sorry you have not been successful this time. Please don’t let this stop you applying for other roles you may be suitable for. Quality Personnel based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire are an equal opportunities Employer acting as an Employee Agency and Business.
Supplying temporary, permanent and contract workers within Industrial, Office and Engineering sectors - please keep up-to-date with all our opportunities by following us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or why not sign-up for job alerts on our own website.