Electrical Assembler, Northallerton
Electrical Assembler, Northallerton, £20,820-£21,250
A manufacturer in Northallerton is recruiting for an Electrical Assembler to assemble, integrate, inspect and test electrical control units and wiring harnesses for their industrial products.
- Efficient and effective assembly, integration, inspection and testing of electrical control units and wiring harnesses for industrial wash equipment
- Ensure all manufacturing, QHSE and business documentation is completed accurately to the required standard in a timely manner.
· Assembly, integration, inspection and testing experience of electrical control units and wiring harnesses.
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings and specifications.
- Ability to establish strong working relationships and engagement with internal \ external teams and customers.
- Ability to work under pressure, within tight deadlines, with flexible approach to working hours and a motivated team player.
- Process driven, detailed and solutions orientated, with experience of working in a formal, continuous improvement culture
- Good communication & IT skills
- Full and current UK driving license
Hours: 7am-4.30pm Monday to Friday: 45 hours/week