Student Support Assistant
Can you support students on a one to one basis? Do you have experience in Care or Education? Are you available now?
Supporting students to participate in interactive and therapy sessions will be the main focus of this role. In addition, the successful candidate will provide the best welfare and care, following students' educational health care plans.
Sound like the influential role you have been waiting for? Then apply now before it's too late!
Benefits for working with Randstad:
- Experienced SEN consultants
- On-call service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Training opportunities
- A pension scheme
- DBS and School Application support
- Staff wellbeing program
- Training and career development
- Situated in the beautiful countryside, with excellent views
- Separate therapy areas
- Residential and day to day placements
- On-site free parking
- Specialised therapy sessions including sport and fitness, hydrotherapy and community visits
- Ensure that all students' social and emotional needs are met
- Provide support to all staff and students
- Contribute to secure efficiency and high standards of care
- Help students to become more confident and progress their development of learning
- Support staff in all tasks
- Build effective communication with students
- Own means of transport (essential)
- GCSE: grade C in maths and English
- A passion to help students progress to the next level of learning
- Experience in Care or Education
Want to know more? Send your application to
This role will be on a permanent basis, starting immediately. We will be interviewing for this role on the 25th of March 2019.
Randstad Education maintains the highest standard of child safety and compliance when placing candidates into schools.
Any successful candidates will be subject to the compliance process, including an enhanced DBS check.