Customer Training Adminstrator
CIPHR are a rapidly expanding, innovative, UK based tech company who provide online (SaaS) HR systems and solutions to help organisations attract, engage, manage and retain their workforce more effectively.
CIPHR’s mission is to be a strategic partner in the delivery of software and services, to unlock the true value of people-related data. We work hard to meet client demands through software, outsourcing, data management, and new forms of knowledge-based services.
With ambitious growth plans, and working in a rapidly changing and developing market, we are looking for extraordinary and talented people that will implement creative and innovative ideas and solutions.
We want to continue to expand our growing workforce with creative professionals who can add value and originality to our teams. Employees need to be dedicated to providing top-quality services and have the ability to develop a wide understanding of key HR issues and what CIPHR does to resolve them.
We have a rare opportunity in our customer training team as a Customer Training Administrator. In this role, you’ll handle and provide critical administration of our customer product training activities and be the operational interface between our customers, Sales, Project Delivery and our Trainers. You’ll have a professional telephone sales manner, be methodical and be able to logically prioritise your daily workload.
- To sell and upsell training and services to CIPHR customers.
- Management of tasks for the effective administration of training.
- Ensure delegate requirements are met during the delivery of training.
- Regular customer communication to generate additional training bookings and maximise course occupancy.
- Provide a consultative approach to recommending and booking of training appropriate to meeting client requirements.
- To create and maintain the schedule of courses, rooms, book trainers and arrange course lunches.
- To book delegates and send out joining instructions.
- Customer liaison in organisation of external training and provision of training quotes.
- Record and analyse delegate feedback and post course evaluation.
- Support trainers in the preparation of course material in various formats.
- Deal with delegate enquiries and continue customer contact post training course. Liaise with other internal departments where necessary.
- To provide income monitoring information to measure training undertaken against budget.
- Organise all factors relating to client comfort whilst in the training rooms.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office is desirable
- Highly accurate with good attention to detail, you respond to customers in a professional 'right first time’ mannerLogical and structured approach, you m