Graduate Management Development Program
Are you a Masters or MBA graduate looking to secure a place on a development program which would see you travel internationally for a global market leader?
Bodycote PLC has over 180 sites in 23 countries and is the world’s leading provider of thermal heat treatment. As a truly global provider of subcontract thermal processing services, Bodycote is able to offer a significant advantage to its customers. Through an international network of plants, Bodycote utilises a wealth of knowledge, experience and specialist expertise to deliver quality service when and where it’s needed.
The company continues to go through an exciting period of growth and change and we are looking for talented masters and MBA graduates to join our global team. This opportunity would see you working across the business both in terms of geography and functions, gaining an in depth knowledge and understanding of what we do as you take the first steps on a long and ambitious career with us.
If this sounds of interest and the following describes you then please send us your CV:
- A Masters or MBA graduate with your specialism ideally in a business or engineering discipline.
- A desire to work in an operational management role in an engineering services business.
- Fluent in English with at least one other language from the following; French, Finnish, Italian, Polish, Turkish, Czech or Swedish.
- Two to five years’ work experience in a field related to your discipline (desirable but not essential).
- A keen interest and willingness to travel, stay temporarily, live and work in different countries. You must be mobile for this position and open to the idea of relocation.
We will also be looking for your ability to demonstrate:
- A willingness through your academic life to push yourself to be involved in activities outside of your studies.
- A confidence in your abilities to quickly build relationships and converse effectively with new people.
- Your tenacity, determination, ability to make decisions autonomously and an eagerness to learn.
Please send your CV in English.