Semi Senior Accountant
Qualified AAT or part qualified ACCA Semi Senior / Accounts Assistant required to join an established Accountancy practice in central Preston. You will be working within a friendly team, with a wealth of experience, who's clients range from start ups - larger LLP's.
This is a full time, permanent position, the role is suitable for an experienced Accountant, Accounts Assistant, Assistant Accountant, or Part Qualified Accountant with 2-3 years' experience within an accountancy practice, who is looking to build on their knowledge of VAT prep and returns, assisting with audit and bookkeeping.
Typical Duties :
- Bank reconciliations
- Assisting with audit
- Client support with cloud packages
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Accounts preparation
- Draft accounts
- Producing company accounts
As a suitable candidate you will heve the following experience :
- 2 years' minimum experience within an accountancy practice would be ideal - either as a Bookkeeper, Junior Accountant, Accounts Assistant, Assistant Accountant or Semi Senior Accountant
- Experience with the software sage, IRIS, quickbooks, Xero, digita and excel
Personal and corporation tax knowledge expected
- AAT qualification as a minimum, or ACA / ACCA