TRAINEE ACCOUNTS TECHNICIAN
JOB TITLE: TRAINEE ACCOUNTS TECHNICIAN
SALARY: £18,000 - £25,000 - depending on experience
LOCATION: Bury St Edmunds
HOURS OF WORK: 9am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday
BENEFITS: 25+stat holidays, Life and Health Insurance and many more!
Do you commute to work at a distance and now looking to work in Bury St Edmunds?
Are you a candidate looking for a Trainee Accounts Technician within a forward-thinking organisation??? If so, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a Trainee Accounts Technician for a company based in Bury St Edmunds.. Are you an Accountancy Graduate or a Trainee Accounts Assistant looking for better prospects within another Accountancy Practice we would welcome your CV.
Main Purpose of the role:
Responsible for undertaking high-quality accounts preparation services for a range of business clients, including sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Setting up new accounts, file and listing books received, noting any missing information
- Processing client records to draft accounts stage.
- Completing file sections and cross-referencing schedules.
- Completing work programmes and administration paperwork.
- Audit Planning
- Audit Field Work
- Audit completion work
- Interaction with clients
- Set up a new section in VAT file and check all client records received.
- Processing client records to draft VAT return.
- Complete VAT return form when checked.
- Communicate with clients when VAT return is complete and submit to HMRC.
- Undertake general administration tasks.
- Effectively communicate with colleagues within the organisation to promote teamwork across the group and assist in the development of internal relationships.
- Identify and meet personal job-related training as required.
- Provide assistance in terms of general and specific support to Partners and managers as required.
- Undertake other reasonable work activities as determined by the Partners and managers.
- Undertake appropriate training to ensure CPD criteria is met.
- Experience working within a Practice
- Accountancy Graduate
- Ability to work within a team
- Responsible for providing a range of high-quality accountancy services
- Full training will be provided
- You will also study through an apprenticeship framework to obtain the AAT qualification.
- The applicant should have (or be predicted) at least 2 A levels grade C or above.
- Good communication skills
- Eye for detail and high level of accuracy.
AAT, A Levels, Accounts, Accountancy, VAT, Audits, Payroll, Payroll Assistant, Payroll Bureau, Auto Enrollment, Sage, Payroll legislation, RTI returns, National Insurance, PAYE, Legal, Accountancy, Chartered Surveyors, Professional Services
Bury St Edmunds, Great Livermere, New Market, Moulton , Cheveley, Thetford, Stowmarket, Sudbury, Mildenhall Barton Mills, Stanton, St Ives, Ely, Chatteris, Haddendham, Grantchester, Abbots Ripton, Warboys, Peterborough, Sawtry, Buckden, Little Paxton, St Neots