English Teacher Job -- relocated to Beijing China.
- Teaching Chinese Students in classes up to 10 students from age 3-8 entry level English.
- Preparing teaching plan, curriculum development, training, feedback on homework etc.
- Working hours: 20 hours classroom teaching time and 20 hours office time a week
- Wednesday to Sunday, Mon & Tue off.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above.*
- Two years teaching experience with references OR Qualifications to Education or English, i.e: TEFL (120 hours or above), TESOL, CELTA etc.*
- Full and up to date DBS check.*
- Native English-Speaking level.
- Excellent communication skills, patient and passionate in teaching. With the ability to listen and engage with the students.
- Basic IT skills: Microsoft office software.
- Accommodation allowance.
- Flight ticket allowance after 12 month contract.
- Chinese Working Visa.
- Free training classes.
- Airport pick up service.
- Reward bonus on excellent performances.
- Paid National Public Holidays
- Sick Pay
*Notes: Candidate has to meet these mandatory requirements for Chinese Working Visa.
Geteacher is the UK based education recruitment company. We help overseas organisations and schools by providing professional teachers and comprehensive recruitment services.
Geteacher is the acting agency to this job post, your CV and initial interview will be processed by Geteacher.
Geteacher is the trading name of Alliance Education Limited.