A fast paced, dynamic and forward thinking company in Crewe has a fantastic position available for a Management Accountant to join on a fixed term contract for 18 months.
The company has a welcoming team, a friendly and approachable senior management team and the successful applicant will get some fantastic exposure which will be brilliant for 'the CV'.
Reporting to the Financial Controller the role will entail:
- The production of monthly management accounts
- Management reporting
- Assisting with the annual budget preparation
- Assisting overseeing the finance team
- Setting targets and driving performance
- Project accountancy
- Researching and reporting on factors influencing the business
- Ideally a fully qualified accountant
- Hardworking and a 'can-do' attitude
- Strong communicator with a positive outlook
- Strong Excel skills
- Highly numerate with good analysis skills
- ERP system experience