Firefly are working with an international, globally recognised FMCG company in search for a Financial Accountant to join a growing team based in Maidenhead. This is an opportunity to join a fast paced, progressive team reporting into the Senior Finance Manager.
Job Description/ Key Responsibilities
- Preparing the annual financial statements and providing financial information into external providers of tax and accountancy services where applicable.
- Effective review and analysis of financials, including input into the monthly balance sheet reconciliation process.
- Working with and influencing the transactional finance teams with the aim of ensuring high standards of accounting are achieved and maintained.
- Receivables management including credit control/cash management reporting.
- Must be ACA qualified (Strong part-qualified will also be considered)
- Degree educated (preferably 2:1), with strong academic history
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Confident and keen to take on responsibility
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively at all levels in the organisation
- Strong financial system skills