You will learn the required Digital Finance skills including:
- Use relevant software, including accounting software and common applications such as spreadsheets, word processing software and presentation software.
- Understand, analyse and report data effectively using digital platforms.
- Data Security and Protection.
Specific areas of responsibility:
Business Intellignce and MI
- Support in producing the monthly management accounts and financial dash boards for spacific business areas.
- To use project accounting tools to assist management in contribution improvements.
- To initiate and manage systems improvements and developments where needed to improve reporting
- Ad hoc financial analysis
- Assist in the month end preparation of the accounts including posting journals, performing reconciliations and running reports.
Systems design and development
- Support the accounts team in designing and developing dashboards.
- Spend time with the performance Media Team and their developers to study and gain understanding of entry level coding, design and creation of financial dashboards.
You will be expected to attend a broad range of workshops to support your development including:
- Project Management
- Systems Analysis
- Emerging & Future Technologies
- Effective Business Communication
- Tech Tools
- Emotional Intelligence
- Power of Excel
- Improving Customer Experience (Service Orientation)
- Becoming a Leader