Affiliate Campaign Manager
Our client is currenty looking to employ a enthusiastic Affiliate Campaign Manager. The Affiliate Campaign Manager will be working at a startup that is part of a market leading digital lifestyle company and is heavily funded and growing every day. The Affiliate Campaign Manager will have great opportunities within the business to grow themselves skillfullly. The Affiliate Campaign Manager will have great perks with the job.
- Liaise with affiliate partners for the launch, optimisation, monitoring and reporting of affiliate advertising campaigns
- Integration of new affiliate partners.
- Work with technical team on solving the issues with campaigns such as low returns etc.
- Data analysis and reporting using internal business intelligence Tools - JIRA and Tableau
- Contribute to product ideas in new and existing regions.
- Attend industry conferences to meet existing and potential clients.
Essential tech experience-
- Experience of managing affiliate partner realtionships
- Optimisation & monitoring of affiliate campaigns
- Dating / Gaming / Surveys / Subscriptions /Adult / Competitions experience is deirable
Why you should apply for this job?
- International travel to the world’s leading industry event
- Fast growing start-up with the backing of a leading company in the Mobile entertainment industry
- Semi remote working options available as well as flexible working hours
To apply for this position as an Affiliate Campaign Manager please send an updated CV using the links below. Alternatively, you can contact Melanie for a confidential discussion on this job and your career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
By applying you are confirming you are happy to be added to the Addition Solutions mailing list regarding future suitable positions. You can opt out of this at any time simply by contacting one of our consultants.