Part Qualified Management Accountant
This Part Qualified Management Accountant for a leading IT business, based in Basingstoke will allow you to work closely with Financial Controller and in a varied role which will include; treasury support, balance sheet management, and accounting / tax preparations and month end.
Our IT client is based in Basingstoke and this instantly-recognisable organisation is a true market leader that strives for passion, excellence and industry leading innovation.
Part Qualified Management Accountant Responsibilities:
- Compiling a weekly 13 week and rolling 12-month cash forecast
- Month End
- Reconciliation of indirect and direct cash flow with variance analysis.
- Prepare monthly evidence of our balance sheet
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Full responsibility for reconciling all bank accounts monthly.
- Preparation of journals for bank transactions, hedging, interest and other key accounts.
- Proactively working with AR and AP to resolve reconciling items and queries.
- Responsible for keeping bank administration including corporate credit cards up to date.
- Supporting accounting and tax teams on monthly/annual submissions.
- Proactive involvement in ad hoc projects - supporting the Financial Controller.
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required
Part Qualified Management Accountant Skills Requirements:
- Excellent Excel skills
- Good attention to detail
- Self-motivated, able to work on own initiative with minimal supervision
- Energetic, highly motivated individual with initiative and ability to question the 'status quo'
- Quick learner, logical thinker, numerically minded and reliable
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise effectively with all levels of the business
- AAT/ACCA/CIMA studier
Job OfferThis Part Qualified Management Accountant for a leading IT business, based in Basingstoke offers a highly competitive salary and one of the best benefits packages in this area as well as perks