£22,000-£27,000k + bonus
Lots of perks and benefits!
Based in my client’s B2B department, the Independent Travel and Schools team is responsible for creating bespoke insurance products that are distributed by our partners in the Independent Schools and Travel sectors respectively. Our travel partners specialise in anything from school skiing breaks in France to gap year expeditions and we work with some of the most prestigious independent schools in the country. This is a great opportunity for someone to be a part of this exciting and expanding business area.
The Account Executive is focussed on retaining and maximising revenue from our existing partners through effective relationship management. You will be allocated a number of partners and be targeted to grow the number of their travellers or pupils who use our products and services. A key focus will also be providing training and support to ensure our partners can distribute our products compliantly.
You will also be responsible for establishing new relationships with prospective partners, through to securing the sale and onboarding. You will become an expert in our product offering to our customers and as an expert you will also be providing support to our team of Account Managers.
The successful candidate will develop and maintain strong relationships through delivering excellent service, enabling you to successfully grow and retain your existing accounts and for a high performer this role holds the potential of future career progression, as there is a clearly defined career pathway to a New Business Account Manager role.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Exceeding predetermined minimum monthly/annual targets relating to existing partners.
- Exceeding predetermined new monthly/annual business targets.
- Providing day-to-day support and account management to allocated Travel and Independent School partners
- Effectively managing relationships with key decision makers within our partners such as Bursars and Finance Directors.
- Protecting and monitoring current performance of existing Travel and Independent Schools partners and where possible Identifying new opportunities to increase enquiries.
- Travelling to our partner Schools, Travel Agents and Tour Operators to deliver renewal presentations and negotiate renewal terms.
- Training of relevant staff involved in insurance distribution.
- Identifying performance issues and managing and monitoring the resolution until the issue is concluded.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be target driven and have a proven track record of exceeding targets, including selling a proposition from prospect to go-live
- Be confident, personable and able to articulate in a communicative style
- Enjoy problem solving and demonstrate a creative and determined approach to tackling challenges
- Have a strong, analytical ability and be comfortable using daily reports to assess performance
- Be able to travel occasionally to our Travel and Independent School partners - a full driving licence is required
- Demonstrate good attention to detail
- Be keen to bring fresh and innovative ideas to the table
- Be CII (Cert.) qualified (preferred) or studying towards this qualification.
If this role is of interest to you then please get in contact with Cat at i2i Recruitment today for immediate consideration!
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to providing a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.