We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and well educated person who has had experience of working with young children.
My client is looking for a dedicated and committed Teaching Assistant who can assist the work of the class teacher and provide 1:1 SEN support as necessary.
With the passion to nurture and inspire children to develop a love of learning in a supportive environment and become the best they can be.
If this role takes your interest, please continue to read below..........
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To assist the Teachers, including the:
- Supervision of pupils during lessons and break times
- Participation in lesson activities when necessary
- Providing support for individual pupils inside and outside the classroom to enable them to fully participate in activities
- Liaise with staff in relation to the educational plan process
- Prepare and present displays of students work
- Work with other professionals, such as Therapists and Occupational Therapists, Residential Care Workers as necessary
- Attend team and staff meetings as and when required
- Provide admin support to the Education Team
- Support the aims and ethos of the school
- Qualified to GCSE Level including Math, English & Science
- A Level 3 Qualification or above in child studies or education
- General experience in a school setting
- Experience working with young people with challenging behaviour/special needs
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with a high level of confidentiality
- Full manual driving licence
- Knowledge of National Minimum and Ofsted/ISI Standards
- Knowledge of National Curriculum
- Experience of working within a team with a multi-agency approach
- Excellent training opportunities
- Stake holder pension
- Employee assistance programme
- Eye test vouchers
- Free parking
Salary: £13,000 for 39-week year (FTE £17,333)
Closing date: 26th April 2019
Start Date: ASAP
3 months Fixed Term, with the possibility of an extension
Contact: Amandeep at Job Paths 4 U
Job Paths 4 U is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
We will collect and store personal information that you submit to us via this advertisement. For further information on how we use and protect the information that you provide, please visit our website.