Are you a Science teacher that seeks a secondary school which aims to ease your stress and give you the right work/life balance?
Do you not have the time to fill out 8-page application forms for several vacancies?
Would you like to work in East Sussex?
If the answer is yes to all three questions, click apply below, or continue reading!
April starts 2019
Limited opportunities are available for Science Teachers to join the secondary schools we work with in East Sussex. These positions will provide the opportunity to be innovative, working closely with other members of reputable secondary schools.
The successful candidate will teach KS3/KS4 Science, with the need for one subject specialism at KS5.
Our Schools offer
• A strong commitment to your professional development and career management.
• Excellent CPD opportunities to grow and development through mentorship and coaching.
• Effective support to ensure you have a good work/life equilibrium.
• Onsite parking or train stations which are local to the schools.
• Perks e.g. cycle scheme and discounted gym membership, food club discounts.
• An opportunity to be part of dynamic teams.
• Courteous and hardworking pupils.
• Fantastic modern facilities to resource your ability to teach your students
THE RIGHT CANDIDATES WILL BE/HAVE
• Well qualified and Zealous
• Able to teach Science to Key Stage 4/Key stage 5
• Passionate about Science and committed to improving teaching and learning
• Forward thinking, creative, receptive to change and able to work within a team.
• A detailed knowledge of the curriculum and its means of delivery.
• The ability to work towards deadlines
• Hold an up to date DBS
Let eTeach help you find your next position whilst you sit back and rest, without worrying about an 8-page application form!
For specialist, honest support and for more details about the role, get in touch today.