Are you an experienced Credit Controller looking to join a well-established business in Congleton? If you are we want to hear from you...!
Our client is seeking a Credit Controller to join their current team on a full time basis. The Credit Control function forms an integral part of this unique business and therefore you must have recent, dedicated and continuous Credit Control experience to be considered.
You'll be responsible for identifying bad debt and helping customers manage their debt with the business. In order to do this your daily duties will include:
- Managing multiple accounts to ensure they comply with agreed terms
- Liaising with customers regarding their accounts, invoices and payments
- Ongoing analysis to minimise risk
- Resolving queries with customer and colleagues
- Making recommendations for outstanding accounts
- Owning account problems and liaising with management regarding payment plans
- Being proactive regarding customer accounts to offer the best possible service at all times
Recent experience in a comparable Credit Control role is certainly essential. You'll also need to be:
- A confident communicator with an excellent telephone manner
- Numerate and literate
- A champion of customer service with a good understanding of how to resolve a wide range of queries
- Able to prioritise and then re-prioritise, adapting quickly to the business needs
- A methodical and meticulous person, able to negotiate effectively and use your knowledge to resolve issues when they arise
You'll receive a competitive salary along with 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), enviable working environment and on-site parking.
If you would like to know more, send us your CV without delay!
Due to the high level of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to individual submissions. Therefore if you have not received a response within 48 hours you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application this time.