Job Title: Supervisor
Salary: £Excellent OTE + Bonus & Benefits
If you’re looking to work for a market leader, then read on as we are looking for a Supervisor to work in our prestigious clinic in Bluewater where you’ll have responsibility for managing the team as well as supporting the Store Manager.The Role
Ideally you will come from a management/team leader background; either within the Retail or Healthcare, experience within the Optical sector is highly desirable and sales experience is essential.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- To help achieve market share growth and exceed sales targets for the store through identifying opportunities and maximizing performance of the store
- Managing and mentoring staff
- To assist Store Management to effectively drive sales of products and services
- To ensure staff promote the benefits of appropriate procedures and products
- To ensure the levels of professionalism, customer care, product knowledge and sales skills of all staff meet or exceed the Company standard
- Manage resources (staff / products) to meet customer demands and peak times of trading
- To ensure the store is presented to the highest standards of tidiness and cleanliness and promotes the professional image of Optical Express.
- Proven retail management or team leader experience
- A proven track record of developing a team through performance management
- A real passion for optical retailing, with a strong desire to exceed customer expectations
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Resilience and determination to succeed in a high pressure environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Adaptable with a flexible approach to work
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise tasks
- Good experience of Microsoft office and outlook
- Excellent telephone manner
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and willingness to learn
- A hands-on and customer-centric approach
- Demonstrate confidentiality, integrity and discretion
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic with the determination to succeed
- Professional with a strong customer service focus and great commercial awareness
- Personable, friendly and well presented
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Free or discounted optical products/procedures
- Career progression
- Modern working environment with superb technology support
Please apply now by uploading your CV.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global organisation where you will have the opportunity to grow and develop within a professional working environment.
We’ve come a long way since the first Optical Express opened in 1991. From just one store, we’ve grown to almost 130 stores and clinics and have become the UK’s only complete eye care provider. From glasses and contact lenses to laser, lens and cataract surgery, we’re here to make poor vision a thing of the past for our patients.
Over £400 million has been invested in our clinics and in the most advanced technology, so it’s no wonder we’re the number one choice for laser eye surgery patients in the UK. Every week, our optometrists and surgeons help to transform the vision of thousands of people across the country.
Optical Express has more 5 star Trust Pilot reviews than all the other laser eye surgery providers in the UK combined; in fact, over 99% of our patients would recommend us.
Optical Express is an equal opportunities employer