Commercial Account Executive
Our client are a UK leading insurer based in Blackburn, Lancashire. They are looking to add a commercial account executive to their friendly, dynamic and growing team.
Based in prestigious offices, this client have a rapid growth plan and are certainly an extremely exciting business to work for.
The role itself:
The Commercial Lines Account Executive is responsible for winning new business and works closely with insurers, underwriters and clients to perform day to day servicing of assigned accounts. They are also responsible for supervising the Commercial and Personal team daily.
- Client Visits - this can entail new business, claims or annual reviews.
- Networking. Creating new business opportunities.
- Surveys - this may be in respect of a claim or a pre-quote survey
- Midterm adjustments - quotes and take up
- Cancellations - from point of cancellation to completing and issuing rebate to clients or premium finance providers.
- New business quotations (pre-sale fact finding, sourcing correct insurers, negotiating with insurers, agreeing terms.
- Post-sale - document production, invoicing, setting up of direct debits, issuing policy documentation etc.)
- Claims (set-up, negotiation, settlement, collation of evidence etc.)
- Accounts reconciliation and queries.
- High value renewals - (pre-sale to post sale) + monitoring and preparing each month’s renewal lists and negotiating with insurers.
- Dealing with complaints, cross sell and compliance file auditing.
What They Can Offer You:
- A highly competitive salary which includes uncapped commission
- Modern, prestigious and well located offices which are easily accessible to public transport
- Study support and development processes which can further your career
- Career stability and fantastic progression
- Strong employee benefits