Senior PPC Executive
We are working with an highly established client who is looking to expand their team to a PPC Manager. This is an excellent opportunity to join a strong forward thinking organisation at the top of its game.
Role & Responsibilities
The role of the PPC Manager is to own, run, optimise and grow the paid search campaigns
across our key vertical products. You will be responsible for working with the Head of Paid
Search & Product Owners to deliver strategy for account growth.
In this role, you should be well-versed in the principles of search engine marketing (SEM).
You should be an experienced & keen Adwords & Bing professional with experience of
budget responsibility. Your drive to test and push new and innovative paid search strategies
should be a key driver as we are looking for someone to enhance, challenge and improve
existing paid search activity.
Your goal will be to ensure our paid search marketing efforts have the highest possible ROI
and to help facilitate & achieve the aggressive growth targets our client is aiming for in the next 2
* To work with product owners / head of paid search to deliver the ppc budget
targets across all key vertical properties
* Help to lead the formation of effective paid search strategy
* To formulate, launch and optimize PPC campaigns
* To oversee accounts across search platforms (e.g. Google AdWords, Bing)
* To maintain, monitor and improve impression share, quality score, ad rank and
other key performance metrics
* To monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI
* To track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues
* To produce reports for management / product owners
* To maintain partnerships with PPC ad platforms and vendors
* To strategically expand paid search activity as required to new channels i.e. Video,
Display, App Download etc
* To keep up to date with PPC and SEM trends (industry, competitors, market etc)
* To achieve/maintain Google & Bing Qualified Professional status
* Collaborate with wider marketing team (client services, social media specialists,
content and designers) to create successful customer acquisition campaigns
* Ongoing development of understanding and skills in technical PPC skills i.e.
working with scripts, html and API’s.
* To support PPC team growth and development through mentoring
Professional Skills & Qualifications
* 2 years experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC).
* Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google
Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
* Experience working with PPC ad platforms (Google Ads, Bing Ads, etc).
* Proficiency in managing moderate to large scale PPC accounts in a variety of
different business verticals.
* AdWords / Bing certification a plus.
* Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
* BS/BA degree preferred
Compensation & Benefits
* Competitive salary
* Participation in company health insurance plans (on probation complete)
* On Site Gym
* Opportunity to advance* your career