One of the UK’s leading E-Commerce companies are looking for a Frontend Developer to join their Web Development team in Newcastle-Upon-Tyne (Gateshead). Their team is expanding due to the company’s continued success and they are planning on adding two new developers to the current team over the next few months.
This role is best described as a 'Mid/Senior Frontend Developer’ role. The hiring manager is, ideally, looking for someone with at least a couple of years’ commercial experience as a Frontend Developer who is comfortable taking a visual prototype and turning it into nice, clean, lean and most importantly scalable code.
For this role, the most important thing they are looking for is someone with the right attitude and approach to code. They are on the hunt for a Frontend Developer who is passionate and eager to learn as well as someone who can offer their own ideas on solutions and how to tackle problems!
- One of the UK’s leading E-Commerce companies
- Established more than 10 years ago
- 1000 staff across the UK
- Head office is in Gateshead
- Mid/Senior Level Frontend Developer
- Joining a large team of Web Developers (including both Frontend and Backend Developers)
- Reporting to the Web Development Manager (who will also be in charge of mentoring and developing your technical skills in Web Development)
- Lots of new and exciting projects to work on from scratch
- Lots of training and development and mentoring will be given including enhancing technical skills with new and emerging technologies such as Angular.js (Angular.js is NOT a requirement for this role)
- Opportunity to work on an end to end E-Commerce solution for a large and growing company as a Frontend Developer
The Ideal Candidate:
- Mid Level / Senior Level Frontend Web Developer with at least 2-3 years' experience
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English
- Passionate about Frontend web technologies with an interest in E-Commerce would be ideal
- Interested in learning Angular.js in the future
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented Frontend Developer who is looking to take the next step in their career by joining a large company who really invests in their Software Developers.
If you are interested in finding out more about this amazing opportunity, please send your CV now!