UK Immigration Consultant
PERMITS2WORK Ltd is a specialist for-profit firm providing UK immigration advice and services to corporate (start-up to FTSE-100 organisations) and private (family applications and high net worth individuals) clients.
Established since 2001, the company is regulated by the Office of Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC) to the highest level.
We are looking for an experienced UK Immigration Consultant to join our existing team. Your responsibilities will involve preparing the following visa applications within the Immigration Rules for Corporate and Private clients, across the following immigration categories
- All applications under Points Based System (Tier 1, 2, 5)
- Sponsor licence applications
- Spouse/Partner Visa Applications
- Indefinite Leave to Remain Application
- Nationality and Citizenship Application
- EU and EEA Immigration Law
Successful candidates must:
- Be highly organised with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrate proven discretion with highly confidential information / documents
- Able to work quickly and effectively with excellent attention to detail
- Be qualified/accredited to OISC Level 1 or equivalent
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
We have a strong and supportive team ethic and we offer progression and discretionary bonuses to staff. We want you to grow and help the business do the same.
Applications must include a CV and covering letter.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £24,000.00 to £40,000.00 /year