Equity Release Advisor
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Equity Release Adviser to join a thriving and award winning financial services business. The company is a well-established and respected new build mortgage broker located in Stonehouse, Gloucestershire, who are looking for an equity release adviser to service clients in and around Bristol and the south-west on a self-employed basis.
The successful candidate will benefit from:
- Quality leads from existing relationships
- Excellent ongoing training from the company with the support of their compliance network
- A generous, competitive payment structure with high level uncapped earnings.
- Administration support
- Marketing support
- Relevant software systems
You’ll be having great conversations with our customers, to explore and understand their individual needs and circumstances - giving them expert, trusted advice and helping them to fulfil their aspirations. We'll look to you to use your excellent interpersonal skills to build trust and confidence with clients.
- Providing on-going advice to clients and the continuing development of your network
- Pro-actively maximise the potential of every client’s needs and potential
- Ensuring compliance and adherence to relevant legislation at all times
In return for your dedication, we’ll help you to nurture your own talents and personal career.
This is a self-employed role, the client typically offers a competitive payment structure depending on your experience, the client portfolio you can bring to the business and your level of experience and expertise in the market.
As an adviser working for this company you will need a professional approach and be fully qualified: CeMAP and CeRER (or equivalent) with Competent Adviser Status. You must be motivated and professional with a positive attitude and proficient manner when dealing with customers and clients.
Advisers must be personable, easy to work with and share the company ethos of treating customers fairly and offering an excellent service at all times.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you please send your CV today and we will be in touch.