Principal Support Engineer - InfoWorks ICM
This leading global water infrastructure analytics software solutions provider is now seeking an experienced Principal Support Engineer - InfoWorks ICM to join the Engineering Services Team to assist their customers and help develop the business in the UK, Europe and the Middle East. This is an excellent opportunity for a Principal Support Engineer - InfoWorks ICM to join an exciting and rapidly expanding organisation.
As the Principal Support Engineer - InfoWorks ICM you will:
• Work alongside the sales team, development team and product managers to shape the future direction of the software.
• Provide first line technical support by phone, email or web demonstration.
• Take ownership of enquiries and ensure that they are dealt with in a timely and professional manner.
• Formulate the strategy for providing InfoWorks ICM training and keep the courses up to date.
• Make sure all stakeholders have the necessary knowledge via standard and bespoke training.
• Work with the development team in testing new releases.
• Write technical documents explaining the specific features of the software.
• Mentor junior members of the team.
It is likely that the ideal candidate will have already engaged with the Innovyze support team and will, therefore, understand the depth of knowledge of the software which can be gained in such a role. We are looking for someone who is, or has the potential to be an industry figure, well known for being an authority on InfoWorks ICM. In addition to having a thorough knowledge of all aspects of InfoWorks ICM, you may focus on a particular speciality, such as ICM Live.
In return for your commitment as the Principal Support Engineer - InfoWorks ICM, you can expect to receive a highly competitive starting salary and bonus program as well as a range of benefits that will include the following:
• Competitive salary
• Bonus program
• Competitive pension scheme
• Life insurance
• Permanent health insurance
• Family savings & shopping discounts
• Free parking
• Free tea and coffee
If you want to be part of a genuinely friendly team, with a superb atmosphere and be part of this amazing company - please apply now!