Financial Divisions are delighted to be supporting a leading independent firm who are growing at a phenomenal rate. They have a team of approximately 60 staff across 2 offices and they are planning on opening another office very shortly.Responsibilities
- Setting up new clients on the back-office system and ensuring that the system is kept up to date.
- Collecting policy/plan information from Providers for all new plans ready for analysis and updating the system accordingly.
- Preparation of documents for meetings.
- Preparation of forms following on from recommendations.
- Processing of new business.
- Renewing and administering Group Employee Benefits.
- Understanding fee reconciliation and assisting where required.
- Obtain client illustrations.
- Assist the Paraplanning team with running of the Model Portfolio Programme (mail merge to clients and subsequent switching).
- Where necessary liaise with client, Paraplanner and Adviser during application process.
- Ensuring compliant and TCF advice processes followed.
- Minimum of one year experience within an IFA practice and 3 years’ experience in a financial services support role, preferably for an Independent Financial Adviser.
For consideration please forward your CV to Madeleine Kerrane at Financial Divisions