Customer Service Advisor - Contact Centre
A rapidly expanding Insurance call/ contact centre based in Central Milton Keynes are seeking consultants to join their Customer Service team
This busy contact centre is full of dedicated, positive people who enjoy an environment focused on teamwork and fun.
The primary focus for this role is to create new customers by assisting them to obtain quotations and policies for various insurance products.
This will include:
• Handle a high volume of telephone calls from customers who have queries relating to their insurance policy.
• Respond to customer correspondence by letter and email
• Meeting the high expectations and standards of our Customer Service within the organisastion
• Manage and complete helpdesk tasks
• Effectively manage and resolve complaints.
• Carry out administration duties including post.
• Handle a small volume of calls and leads relating to new business, ensuring a smooth, compliant process is followed regarding payment of premiums and issue of documentation
• Ensure workloads are completed and delivered by required deadlines and to the required quality standard working in line with FCA compliance and best practice
• Ensure existing information held is accurate
• Ensure that you maintain an up-to-date knowledge of our products, processes and industry developments.
• High level of customer service ability
• Excellent communication skills
• Superb negotiating skills
• Competent in handling and working through customer complaints
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Good organisation skills
• The ability to deal with customers over the telephone in a confident and professional manner
• Empathy and patience towards customer needs
• Positive, self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
• Ability to work in a team environment
In addition be great if you had..
• Previous insurance experience