Support Technician - Mathematical Water Modeling
If you are a graduate that is looking to work within the Mathematical Modelling of Watersystems world and have a good knowledge of the systems and modelling - this is the role for you to get off the ground!
This leading global water infrastructure analytics software solutions provider is now seeking an IT Support Engineer with a heavy emphasis on IT and Systems Management, to join the Engineering Services Team to assist their customers and help develop the business in the UK, Europe and the Middle East. This IT Support Engineer role will develop to include mathematical modelling of water systems. This is an excellent opportunity for an IT Support Engineer to join an exciting and rapidly expanding organisation and increase their skills in new areas.
As the IT Support Engineer you will:
• Provide technical support for Innovyze products by phone, email or web demonstration.
• Take ownership of enquiries and ensure that they are dealt with in a timely and professional manner.
• Work with the development team in testing new releases to meet the customer needs.
We are seeking an individual who is patient, engaging and knowledgeable when dealing with customers. They should be out-going and enthusiastic when speaking with customers, but also self-motivated, with an attention to detail when conducting software testing.
In addition, we are looking for someone with:
• An enthusiasm for working with IT infrastructure.
• Familiarity with administration of Windows operating systems
• Knowledge of SQL server and/or Oracle database technologies.
• Bachelor’s degree or above, preferably in an IT, engineering, science or technical subject.
• An ability to work with minimum supervision and to meet tight deadlines.
• Global travelling may be required.
In return for your commitment as the IT Support Engineer, you can expect to receive a highly competitive starting salary and bonus program as well as a range of benefits that will include the following:
• Competitive salary
• Bonus program
• Competitive pension scheme
• Life insurance
• Permanent health insurance
• Family savings & shopping discounts
• Free parking
• Free tea and coffee
If you want to be part of a genuinely friendly team, with a superb atmosphere and be part of this amazing company - please apply now!