Principal Support Engineer - InfoAsset
This leading global water infrastructure analytics software solutions provider is now seeking an experienced Principal Support Engineer - InfoAsset to join the Engineering Services Team to assist their customers and help develop the business in the UK, Europe and the Middle East. This is an excellent opportunity for a Principal Support Engineer - InfoAsset to join an exciting and rapidly expanding organisation.
As the Principal Support Engineer - InfoAsset you will:
• Work alongside the sales team, development team and product managers to shape the future direction of the software.
• Provide first line technical support by phone, email or web demonstration.
• Take ownership of enquiries and ensure that they are dealt with in a timely and professional manner.
• Play a significant role in the solution installation including desktop, server and cloud facilities.
• Make sure all stakeholders have the necessary knowledge via standard and bespoke training.
• Work with the development team in testing new releases.
• Write technical documents explaining the specific features of the software.
• Mentor junior members of the team.
Candidates will ideally have a good understanding of InfoAsset or its predecessor InfoNet, however, those with a more general knowledge of asset management software or asset management within the water industry will be strongly considered. Particularly we would favour candidates with an understanding of:
• The management of data collection via mobile devices.
• The creation and maintenance of asset management plans.
• The analysis of data, to spot trends or to identify anomalies or problems.
In return for your commitment as the Principal Support Engineer - InfoAsset, you can expect to receive a highly competitive starting salary and bonus program as well as a range of benefits that will include the following:
• Competitive salary
• Bonus program
• Competitive pension scheme
• Life insurance
• Permanent health insurance
• Family savings & shopping discounts
• Free parking
• Free tea and coffee
If you want to be part of a genuinely friendly team, with a superb atmosphere and be part of this amazing company - please apply now!