Our client is a well established business who has become the centre of excellence for automotive interior designs in the United Kingdom,
Working as part of the team you will be responsible for the project management of product introduction from design stage into serial production. You will ensure customer specified requirements are met ensuring cost of manufacture is controlled..
Responsibilities will include:
- Customer Liaison to ensure project timelines achieved.
- Coordinating the production of samples for design verification and approval.
- Product introductions.
- Attending customer meetings when necessary.
- Weekly reviews of customer open orders ensuring ongoing On Time Delivery achieved.
- Reviewing change notes and ensures engineering compliance to customer drawing specifications.
- Preparation of estimates, quotations and tenders.
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in a Project Engineering or similar role.
In order to be successful for the role of Project Engineer you must be able to function in a fast paced design and manufacturing environment, with knowledge of soft furnishing products. You must also possess:
- Knowledge of interior trimming and re-trimming is advantageous but no essential.
- Auto CAD experience.
- An ability to function well within a small team and individually when required.
- Strong communication skills.
- A keen attention to detail.
- An ability to analyse and problem solve.
If you feel this role is something you'd be interested in, please apply!