£33,000 - £35,000 Basic (£40,000 OTE)
IQPC have an opportunity for a passionate and commercially-minded marketing professional to join our world-leading events business as Marketing Manager.
This is an exciting opportunity for events marketers excited by opportunity for experimentation, flexible marketing budgets, a high degree of autonomous decision-making and bottom-line responsibility.
IQPC is the world's largest and most successful privately-owned B2b events business with unparalled investment in marketing budgets, ongoing training and development of our staff and marketing technology, enabling our marketers to truly reach their potential and develop to a senior level in our business as well as receive substantial profit share from their events portfolio.
As Marketing Manager, you would take ownership of the marketing strategies for around 18 events globally per year, deploying the full marketing mix. Key responsibilities are:
- Creating effective marketing plans for each event utilising multiple channels; such as email, organic social, PPC, SEO, PR and media partnerships
- Managing execution of a variety of campaigns
- Taking ownership of copywriting, ongoing analysis of campaigns and tactical adjustments
- Managing stakeholder relationships across your project teams, including Marketing, Content, Production, Sales, Operations and Senior Leadership
- Capable of devising and delivering marketing plans utilising a broad marketing mix
- Possesses strong commercial clarity around channel effectiveness and alignment to results
- Creative problem-solver, effective decision maker
- Strong interpersonal skills and a true team-player
- Excellent communicator, verbal and written
- Outstanding organisational, prioritisation and multi-tasking skills
- Detail-focused and analytically inclined
- Happy working under tight deadlines
- Positive outlook
- Ambitious and curious about new experiences, responsibility and accountability
- Degree-level education preferred
- 2+ years marketing experience preferred, ideally gained within B2b publishing, conferences, exhibitions or similar
IQPC is the world’s largest privately owned B2b events business with 1250 employees globally, 270 of which are based in Victoria, London.
We pride ourselves on our unique culture of empowerment and meritocracy, where it is talent, attitude and results alone that determine career progression opportunities. We promote from within whenever possible and are proud that 70% of the managers in our London business have been internally promoted, in addition to almost all of our senior leadership team. Career progression opportunities also include international relocation.
The company has a strong belief in the personal development of employees at all levels of the business. See our careers website for further details.